Conventions and Film Cameras

So on Wednesday last week Sean and I got to go on a little road trip down to Gladstone, OR to pick up my new (old) camera from a really nice old couple that live down here. We arrived a little early so we were exploring the area when we found this awesome swimming hole!  It's a small beautiful little river with lots of little rock shelves under the water and it was the perfect temperature! I now know where all the people in Portland go swimming. 

Anyway back to my beautiful camera! She's an Olympus OM-1 SLR. For all of my non-camera nerds: The Olympus OM-1 was released in 1972, and they set the standard for compact SLRs. This little old couple gave her to me for $70 with the 50mm lens. The very nice man said he would hold the other two lenses he had for me till I had some more money for them. 
These are a few sneak peaks at my first roll of film from my new baby! I had to order a new battery for the light meter, so my first roll of film is completely me pulling the aperture and shutter speed out of my ass. However, I believe I did a pretty good job for guessing. 

On to KUMORICON! September 1-3 at the Hilton and Red Lion in Vancouver WA, I shall be attending my very first ever Fan Convention! 11 Days to go! 

These are my planned cosplays, God willing I finish the shirt and helmet for Captain America. 

I've been getting a little more Tattoo traffic. In this case a Weeping Angel from Doctor Who! It was super fun to draw, surprisingly. 


Last but not least, have a few sketches of Charlie, and concepts for Nathan. Oh and you can never forget the naked ladies!