Let's Catch Up Shall We?

I graduated College! After four very very long years of being told what to do and how to do it, I am free. 

As a celebration I drove home on my graduation present from my lovely father, a 2005 Honda Shadow 750.

My last assignment from art school, a artist portrait of the lovely Aimee Flom, a fellow PNCA Graduate. 

a few animal sketches

One of the last etchings from my Printmaking Class, which is available on my etsy

I have also reopened Commissions!
See Example A, another custom Golden Snitch Tattoo! 

Another Commission  this time of Deadpool! 

And a rare example of a acrylic painting commission of a lovely friend's  deceased pet. 
If you're interested in chatting about commissions or have any questions please email me at blindthistle@gmail.com or shoot me a question in my ask box on tumblr 


A birthday present for my wonderful mother. 

Just a few of the more recent Tattoo Flash Pieces I did for my Tattoo Blog