Vivid Dreams

So, I had a pretty vivid dream yesterday, I was trying to drive to Seattle on my Motorcycle, but every time I got close I would realize I forgot something (like my leather jacket, or my helmet etc) and I'd have to turn around drive all the way back to Portland to retrieve it. Every time I crossed the bridge between Vancouver and Portland the gap between the road and the bridge got larger so I had to jump my bike to get across...and the last time I made the trip I crashed. Hard. I blacked out. I 'woke up' in my room and Gary -my brother- was staring at my face telling me something was "going to be expensive" I kept asking what was wrong with my face because he was looking at me so weird. I finally looked in the mirror and my eye was sewn shut and my face was covered in road burn. The last words out of my mouth as I woke up were "Where is my Bike?"


And as a reprieve from the violent imagery of my face here's a better scanned copy of Sean's face and the beginnings of another painting for Illustration Painting B :P