Week 6

"As the Crow Flies"  Digital, 17"x22"
Crows are most commonly associated with magic, death and the archetype of the trickster. Some cultures believe the crow holds the ghosts of murdered men, others believe that crows are messengers of the gods, bringing omens of ill fortune.  

A quick piece for the "Tricksters" show my PNCA buddies and I are getting together to show at the Higgins Gallery, excitement! 
Prints will be available in my Etsy Shop by the end of the week! 
Some Tattoo Flash of a couple different Fly Fishing Lures 
Calf doodles, it's seriously snowpocalypse back home in Montana, just worrying about Annabelle's calf and hope they're all doing alright. 



Last but not least a little WIP shot of a Tattoo Pin Up Poster for the shop! :3 

Midterms are happening next week, which for Seniors, means that a panel of people outside of PNCA come and critique your half finished Thesis work, I'm pretty damned nervous about this, I hate professional people looking at my stuff when it's not done.  Wish me Luck!