Week 5


Bam! It's Here guys the Official Cover for Good Time Charlie has been made! Mark your calendars for this May because that's when the first pages will be released! 

This week's Tattoo Flash. I've been seeing a lot of daggers through roses lately, so I decided to put my spin on it. If your'e wondering it's a knife from Behring Made (out of Missoula MT)  that has an elk antler as the handle through a Bitterroot Flower. 

I also developed a roll of film! Here's a nice shot my brother took at The 2014 One Moto Show 



Some awesome pictures I took at Dark Star Tattoo of Sumer Mattison doing a gorgeous cover up

Along with Greg LaBarbera, and Jessica Faris doing some of their gorgeous work.  
Last but not least I took a little adventure to Arcadia Beach/ Humbug Point this weekend with Jonathan :3
Beach trips are important for the health.