Two Weeks to Go

That's right, two weeks until Focus Week happens and I have to present my Proposal.
In preparation I made these Promo Postcards that I will only be giving away at my Proposal @ PNCA
I'll make a special post when I know specifically what day/time/room I'll be assigned.
In the mean time you can join the event on Facebook to keep more up-to-date.
And/Or follow my Thesis Blog for all things Good Time Charlie and Old West related.

“Roused by the shock he started from his trance-
The cold white light of morning, the blue moon
Low in the west, the clear and garish hills,
The distinct valley and the vacant woods,
Spread round him where he stood.”

- from “Alastor” by Percy Bysshe Shelley [1815]

Last but not least a quickie Commission for a friend

About 14 days until the Focus Week boat arrives. I did make an event for my proposal just to kinda gauge who might be coming, you can join here:: https://www.facebook.com/events/624967090879127/