Halfway Through

A series of Editorial Illustrations for the October 2013 issue of Western Horseman Magazine
An Assignment for Advanced Illustration
Left to Right:
 “Bulls and Big Bucks" :: “The success of PBR has led it to venues across the country. Madison Square Garden was the setting for the New York City Built Ford Tough Series event in January, when Douglas Duncan attempted to ride Robinson’s Delco during the championship round.” (pg. 44, Western Horseman, October 2013)
“Searching for Renegades” :: ”..descendants of the original cattle brought to Mexico by Spanish explorers in 1512. Two hundred generations later, Texas Longhorns have adapted to the American wilds by becoming drought-tolerant wandering foragers, and immune to diseases like the tick borne “cattle fever” that decimate lesser breeds.” (pg 32 Western Horseman, October 2013)
“Can-Do Cowboy” :: “Losing both arms in a freak electrical accident has not prevented Tyler Bowman from riding, roping and maintaining a positive attitude.” (pg. 13, Western Horseman, October 2013)

Exercise for The Figure

Another Exercise for The Figure

New Banners for two of my other blogs on tumblr.
TOP: My motorcycle blog recording my adventures :: www.blindthistleandlazarus.tumblr.com
BOTTOM: The banner for my Thesis Development Blog:: www.blindthsitledoesthesis.tumblr.com

A little snippet of some development stuff for Good Time Charlie

A little doodle of a wrist cuff tattoo idea

An entry into The Lunar Chronicles  'Lunar Insignia' contest that you can learn more about here: http://www.marissameyer.com/blogtype/new-contest-design-the-lunar-insignia/

An old piece of Scarlet by Marissa Meyer fan art that I just finished recently. 

A quick doodle for my Facebook banner that's gonna get me through this semester of Thesis. I'm plotting a road trip to Pike's Peak in Colorado this summer on the bike. It's about 1,334 miles one way (which means it'll take me about 4 days just to get there)  and I've already plotted out all the stops I'm gonna have to make and where I'll be staying. I just kind of feel like I'm losing my steam for art school, and I just really don't want to be here anymore. 
A little collage of some photos from the film camera. 

I got a new motorcycle helmet! I added some wing stickers, and it now says 'MT Freedom' on the back now :P 

A quick trip to Cape Horn, Washington last week. 

A short run to Heron Lake, near the Heron Lake Golf Course in Portland. 

A few shots from the Halloween Party @ Dark Star Tattoo and Muddy Waters in Vancouver, WA that happened on Saturday.