The Crunch

I'm currently on Week 10 of the First half of Thesis. In roughly three and a half weeks I will be Proposing my plan for Thesis. I just finished the third draft of my Proposal paper, I still have to write my speech, and I have about 3/4 of the Presentation done. I need to have everything pretty much done in a week or two so I have time to practice and get the speech down. It's crunch time. 
A Portrait of Mr. Nate Wilcox circa 1896
A few more sketches of Nate for my Proposal

and of course a few more sketches of Charlie for my Proposal
For all things thesis+Good Time Charlie related follow my Thesis Development Blogg Here:: 

Some pages out of the sketchbook 

some more sketchbook goodness

A tiny assignment for The Figure


Saturday was the One Year Anniversary of Wreck-It Ralph's premiere in Theaters!
In honor of the anniversary I doodled up a concept of Older!Vanellope and her Cafe Sugarcycle if Sugar Rush got some kind of upgrade. I think my favorite part is the two liter bottle of Cola as the gas tank :P 

I managed to make to the Finalists so far in Marissa Meyer's Lunar Insignia contest!
Voting for People's Choice is happening right now until Nov. 10th!
Go Here to place your vote now! :: http://www.marissameyer.com/blogtype/the-lunar-insignia-finalists-voting-is-open/
If I win I'll get a signed Arc of Cress before it comes out this February! Wooo!

and a little sneak peek at my growing Historical Non-fiction section of my little library
(not pictured is the several books that are still on their way ((in the name of Thesis)) and a couple of digital Kindle Books)