Lookin Forward

So guys guys guys, I haven’t really said anything about this on the Internets yet ‘cuz I was waiting till it was a little bit more concrete. 
BUT! All that’s left is a blood born pathogens test, the signing of a few papers and I shall be the official Apprentice to the lovely Sumer Mattison at Dark Star Tattoo in Vancouver, WA. The same lovely lady who did this tattoo, and has already dedicated spaces on the walls of her shop to my paintings. 
AND in roughly six months I shall be tattooing people! THEN in another  year and a half I shall be a full fledged Tattoo Artist with all the know how, licenses, gear and everything.
Aw yeah! 

In the mean time, have a chicken. 
Oh! and a study of my eldest brother.

Never Forget. 

Oh! and don't forget! This is the last week to order your copy of my children's book; The Brilliant Bitterroot Blossom!