My Summer In a Nutshell


 Oh hey! Yes I live! 


Some Fan Art for Scarlet by Marissa Meyer that I haven't colored yet
A couple commissions I've been doin'


First time ever getting to practice with that machine on pigskin! Woo Tattoo Apprenticeship @ Dark Star Tattoo in Vancouver, WA. 
I also ventured to Montana the first week of July on my motorcycle, all by myself. It was pretty awesome, and I can't wait to do it again! 







A Mini Adventure up to Battleground Washington (on the left) and my third tattoo on the bottom of my foot of tire tracks (on the right) which was quite painful, but worth it! Gonna get the other foot done after I graduate in the Spring. 

Sticker Packs are now available on my Etsy! 


Another Commission, 12"x60" oil painting on hand stretched canvas


A quick portrait of Jake Malik

My adventure down to Woodburn, OR, Mt. Angel Abbey, and Silverton, OR

My "Cat Whisperer" T-shirt design for a friend :)



When Amanda learned that fake skin is much worse to practice on than pig skin, because color just stains the surface and doesn't come off lol. 

Tadah! You've now been caught up, and there is literally only like two and half weeks before I start my last year of art school/thesis. It's kind of scary. 
See you soon
-Zito