Catching Up


Wow! It's been a while! It's also been quite a busy semester, so let me catch you up!

Portrait of Tasha Corley for Digital Media Strategies
Photoshop CS4

"Fire Season" Typography Project for Design and Image
Microns and Photoshop CS4

Research Sketches for the Cityscape Project in Visual Vocabulary
Debating between Butte and Missoula, MT.
"Missoula Montana" for the Cityscape Project in Visual Vocabulary
Microns and Photoshop CS4
"John Green" Inspiring Author Illustration Assignment in-class, approx 3 hours charcoal on brown paper 
"Laws of Aesthetics" for my Natural Science Class
Sketchbook Pro 2010
"A House Devided" Political Editorial in Illustrator CS6, "Firefly" TV Show Editorial in Illustrator CS6, and "Sandy University" Opinion Editorial in Illustrator CS6. All for Digital Media Strategies
A Personal Project :) I made this T-shirt for Martin French, the head of the Illustration Department at PNCA, who also teaches my Visual Vocabulary class. Featuring our School Mascot: The three toed sloth! 

"Paradise Lost" prompts for the Visual Journal and a quick doodle of a purple naked lady, and of course the ever elusive  Charlie.


I also had the opportunity to make a quick mid-semester trip to Montana and took full advantage to see some of my beautiful people. 

Including the very handsome Frank Rose..
... and the ever photogenic Jessy Wolfinbarger :) 
Gosh, I love Montana. 
"Drunk Nathan" Freedom Project for Visual Vocabulary.
I present to you lovely people Charlie's partner in crime! He doesn't look like much right now, but he shall be the second main character in my lil comic project.
Photoshop CS4

Last but not least in the school assignments line up, "Disavow" for Digital Media Strategies and "Maddy" for Design and Image
Both in Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop CS4

Now, to the things I know you're here for. 1) George and Alanna from The Song of the Lioness quartet by Tamora Pierce 2) (below) Morgan Williams and 3) Dude Brosmith from the online comic Cans of Beans. 

Sooooo, I went to go so Wreck It Ralph in theaters, and now I'm kind of obsessed, just a tad. 

I even convinced one of my teachers to let me do Fan Art for an Assignment, for the Propaganda Project in Design and Image.
Photoshop CS4

and a few more Wreck it Ralph sketches. 


Alright guys! Whew, we made it through Catch Up! I'll see you next week with all of the magical things I'm doing for Finals! 
-Zito