Magic Show

My prints at the Show last Friday. Unfortunately I don't believe I sold anything, but it was a good experience overall. 

A little mock up of a cover, for my pet project. Some of you may be aware that I've been working on making my own comic for a while now.  It isn't quit ready to go live yet, but soon! I'll keep you posted about our dear friend Charlie! 

Here's a little doodle I did from an old photograph of my father, as you can see it didn't get finished, but I love how his face turned out! 

Here's a look at a recent commission from my Fiver. 

Last but not least a couple snippets of doodles, commissions, and logo work I've been doing.

PS. I broke down and got an Instagram account @blindthistle it's linked to my Twitter also @blindthistle
 Follow for  pics of sketches I don't post anywhere else!