Adventures in Printing

Getting my Prints ready for the Show on Friday
   So, at the end of this week I'll have work at a Last Friday Party at 2119 North Kerby Street, here in Portland, I'm one of about six or more artists that are showing their work that night. On that note, all of my originals are either in Montana, or in the Dark Star Tattoo shop in Vancouver. So I went on the hunt to find the cheapest place I could find to make prints.
    As you can see in the image below, most places want $20 or more for individual prints around the 18x24 size. Then, if you want to rush it, it's an extra $17-22 dollars for the order! After doing a lot of hunting, I surprisingly ended up at Walmart. I was very iffy about trusting them to come out alright, but I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are good, and they print on nice heavy paper too. ( Unlike the paper they call "poster paper" at Office Max that still costed $20.) The only kind of fuzzy one that came out was my Bison, but that was my own fault because the resolution of the file wasn't high enough to print that big. So I'm officially going to Walmart whenever I have to print things now. 
A portion of my hunt for  somewhere that would give me cheap prints including; Deviantart, Soceity6, Shutterfly, Office Depot, Staples, and finally Walmart. 

If you missed it last Wednesday this is my Guest Comic I did for Withfetus.com
My second piece of news is that I'm going to Kumoricon September 1-3  in Vancouver, WA! It's my first convention everr, and in honor of my cosplay I did a bit of Peggy Cater Fan Art :)



The finished piece.


Also, here's some more fan art for Titan Magic by the amazing Jodi Lamm. I'm re-reading the book, because it's that awesome. 
I highly recommend you go check it out on kindle! It’s only like $3 and worth $20!