Show the Tiny Sketchbook Some Love


Starting off with a Ballpoint Pen and Colored Pencil sketch.



Then jumping into the homage portraits, starting with the beautiful Carrie Grimes. Although I've never really sat down and had a lengthy conversation with her, Carrie has always been that constant source of comfort and structure. When things start to feel like they're about to fall apart this far away from home, she seems to have a sixth sense, and she finds me and asks how I'm doing.  


Then we have the very pretty Darby Martin, the first in command of my little army back home. She's always filled with good jokes and support, and even when she doesn't feel that great she's always there for those who need her.  



Last but not least is the next great tattoo that's in line to take residence on my body! It's going to go behind my ear, along with a cow tag (with '3-3' inside the tag) inside my right ear -similar to where my panda tattoo is. Both in joint homage to my Grandmother ( who passed away in October) and my Father. I probably won't get the chance to get them until November though.