The Progress


Coral Higuera, another pretty lady that I went to High School with :)


A Self Portrait above, and one of my lovely naked ladies below. I got a TINY sketchbook the other day out of the clearance at Blick, it was only $5 I couldn't resist! 

Another sketchy sketch of my Daddy. 



And on a little more serious note, here are a couple pages from my sketchbook working on my final project for Visual Techniques. My goal is to illustrate the image that the founder of LOVE146 describes when they went undercover into a brothel, selling little girls for sex. If you don't know what Love146 is, the short answer is that they're a organization devoted to ending child sex trafficking. But I highly recommend you watch THIS video to further understand what the organization is about and also what I'm working on right now.