Regressive vs. Progressive


What I did today in class on the rest of that slob of a progress painting ugh, moving on! 


The final image for my Phobia project all pretty and matted with a frame




annnnd several pages of gestures. I couldn't sleep last night and determined to do a but load of gestures until I was tired, and I have discovered that I need to do more animals because this is just ridiculous. The lack of skill I have at drawing furry creatures is unacceptable. 



Moving on to pretty things, the model in class today was sooooo Gorgeous! She had the best face and... wait for it...  the best hips everrr. You can't really tell in this picture, but she's amazing. I admit that the quality of art models at PNCA is much better than some other schools but they tend to run on the super skinny side. So, getting to have a model with a bit more meat on her bones is a super gift. Seriously. It was like Christmas.



And last but not least another drawing of my dearest character, Charlie. :)
All I have to say is that Charlie never takes a bath without her gun... what? Chances to have an uninterapted bath are slim in the west. Nate might walk in!