Week 8

Better late than never, right?
"Separate the Sheep from the Zlatorog" 
Paper Size: 11"x14"
Digital Print on Epson Enhanced Matte Paper
Buy Prints
The Zlatorog, or the Goldenhorn is a legend from Slovenia about a white chamois (goat) buck with gold horns. In the myth that surrounds it, when it is wounded, flowers grow from it's blood that heal any ailment. It's horns are also said to be the key to a great treasure hidden within the mountains around Mount Triglav.

It might be spring break, but I'm working my but off  on Thesis AND trying to get my bike painted and put back together. Those blue skies are torturing me. 
A rough sketch of what I'm gonna put on the top of the tank 


and last but not least a rough sketch of my next assignment for Advanced Illustration, based on the prompt of Broken Design : Transportation.