New Super Happy Fun Business Cards


 I have exciting news! I'm getting new business cards!! Everybody cheer! The process all started with the black and white ink drawing you see above, that I did in my sketchbook around 3 am. I was doodling in my sketchbook to try and design a new logo for myself trying to get in the swing of creating a good representation of a thistle. When I was finished inking it I determined that it was a good fit to be that image on the front of my business cards. I bought my business cards online through Staples because they were having one of their sales going on and I end up getting around 250 cards for about $20-30 instead of the $80-90 local printers wanted. Unfortunatley they didn't show up before I went to the National RC&D Conference (separate post about that next week) but I'm excited to get them nonetheless. 


Above and below are a couple of images of fan art that I've been working on for SourceFed (the Youtube Newsource created by Philip Defranco) 




-------------------




The three images above are continued Fan Art for the wonderful twist on a class story; "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer. Which I am still encouraging you to read if you're into old classic fairy tales. 

<3 Kat Davidson <3 


And last but not least I leave you with my first piece of Legend of Korra fan art :)