Week 3

What I ended up turning in for class, but me thinks I'll probably go over this again and fix up some of the foreground elements. I got a little carried away painting the barn and I believe the other elements suffered for it. 

My first round of thumbnails for Thesis/Good Time Charlie, and a little doodle of Charlie being angry for me. I've come to the realization that Charlie is actually just a reflection of all of my pent up aggression. Going to an Art School in the city (while I come from a rural background) means that my opinion doesn't coincide with many of the ones that seem to be popular at PNCA. Which also means I have to hold my tongue a lot, and I leave most of my literature seminars pretty pissed off. I've managed to not yell at anyone so far, but I do think at this point I'm only holding onto my temper by a thread.  It's got me counting down the days (94 to be precise) until I don't have to deal with art school anymore, and also working furiously on GTC so I can vent my aggression through a very pissed off Charlie. 

The second round of page layouts for GTC, just one more round and I'll be starting to work on the pencils! Everything's moving so quickly! 

My next copper plate, all ready to be etched and printed. 

Doodles! 

More Doodles

Portland also experienced a Snowpocalypse over the weekend, and I passed this poor babe one my way home on Friday. 

Despite the snow, my brother and I managed to make it out to SE for The ONE Moto Show, where I got to witness MotoLady's Pandora's Box in person for the first time, and it was glorious! I was really surprised at the amount of people who made it out to pack themselves into that building for the show. For real, there were a ton of people in there.