Master Copy


The beautiful and captivating Septa Stevens. I've always loved her face, she has always had this great energy and enthusiasm. 



The under painting of  my Master Copy of Rembrandt's Portrait of Johannes Wtenbogaert. (The Original is Below)

I can't help but stare at this painting. The translucency of the skin, and the details of the wrinkles is just astounding.  

 My latest commission from Miles Ian Jaqua.
A Pathfinder Character (Dungeons and Dragons) who is a jaunty looking halfling, with studded armor, a sling and his German Shepherd riding dog. He has curly hair, translucent green eyes and he's a scout/rogue who specializes in trade negotiations and the use of a sling.

For more information about Commissions [Click Here]


Last but not least showing a little love for my awesome Mamma.